OnlineSlotsA will not disclose, sell or share any personal information about former or current website users over to third party individuals or companies, unless required or permitted by the law.
However, OnlineSlotsA might disclose or share personal information to other individuals or companies when:
- your consent is given to share this information;
- we use third parties to offer up our functions, products or services (like e-mail sending and credit card processing), and ask them to keep your personal information's confidentiality and not use that personal information for anything but the purpose that they were hired to do;
- you joined a contest, promotion or sweepstakes that third parties sponsored wherein the information might be given to those third parties to use to their discretion, as well as direct marketing (several of our contests, promotions or sweepstakes ask to share personal information with third parties, sponsors or presenters before you enter them while other contests, promotions or sweepstakes might not have that option on offer and if you would rather not share your information, you should avoid joining that contest, promotion or sweepstakes);
- you have given us personal information to specifically send it to third parties to use with certain services you chose to join (this would include but not be limited to e-commerce partners and services that can help a third party find you on the internet);
- it is believed that somebody might cause injury to somebody else or interfere with our personal rights, our users' rights, or the public's rights; or using services while violating personal or legal rights;
- our personal legal rights need to be protected;
- we have to comply with regulations, regulatory or legal processes or laws applied.