Every user and member of this service neediest o agree to these rules:
Regarding Other People
- You shall not harass or stalk other people with these services.
- You shall not bother other people's use with these services and that would include interrupting their sessions, manually or automatically scrolling down to make things harder for them, or act in other negative ways that will affect their enjoyment with these services.
- You shall not try to e-mail address screen names for commercial use nor gather or keep other people's personal information on these services.
- You shall not impersonate other people or misrepresent relationships with other people or entities and that includes misrepresenting relationships with Dow Jones or MarketWatch; on that note, you shall not adopt false identities just to defraud or deceive other people, either.
Regarding the Services
- You shall not use these services illegally and you shall not submit, upload or post any content that could be considered obscene or might be offensive or hateful on sexual, racial or ethnic grounds; is distasteful, harmful or vulgar; or is libelous or defamatory, or invades other people's proprietary rights or privacy.
- You shall not submit, upload or post any content with viruses, Trojan horses, cancel bots, dangerous code, or various other computer program or software made to interrupt our provided services, users' or members' enjoyment of these services, or proper materials, software, equipment or hardware used connected to these services.
- You shall not send out bulk promotional information, unsolicited advertising, commercial e-mails or various other solicitation (this would include but not be limited to junk mail, chain letters, any kind of pyramid schemes or "spam") to other people through these services.
- Regarding Personal Conduct
- You shall demonstrate proper respect to other members and users. If you happen to disagree with a service opinion, challenge it with your own post. However, you shall refrain from personally attacks to whoever made the post.
- You shall not violate applicable local, national, international or state law, and this would include but not be limited to any regulations brought about by any securities exchange, national or otherwise.